We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
We commit to respecting your online privacy data’s. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information you share with us.
In order to provide you with certain services given under the Site, you must create an account and provide us with your email address and password that you will use for your Account.
old.knocksense.com provides updates on email when an activity occurs. For example: – Our Monthly Mails to you.
When do we collect information from you?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number.
Our use of your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Images are taken from different search engines and the picture is used on our site without editing.
1) Your username will visible to any other User the Website once you register with us.
2) Articles and comments posted by you are available to all Users of the website.
3) We reserve all rights to communicate with you is a way desirable to us and this is not limited to replies on your comments, articles, E-Mails or any other contact information provided by You to Us.